Experiential trainers and best-selling authors, Mark Collard and Nate Folan, are visiting New Hampshire & Massachusetts in October 2016 to deliver a one-day facilitator training workshop that will enhance and develop your leadership skills.
Together, Mark and Nate are super passionate about helping leaders deliver programs that are not only fun, but make a positive difference in the lives and performance of their groups. Their books are sold in over 30 countries, including Mark’s best-selling No Props:Great Games with No Equipment, his latest publication Serious Fun and Nate’s The Hundredth Monkey.
This seriously fun, facilitator training workshop is specifically designed for people who work with groups. It will equip you with dozens of great activity ideas and model a fun approach to leading remarkably powerful experiential programs that are easy to deliver and rewarding for everyone involved.
All content presented during the program will be recorded to allow you to fully immerse yourself in the action. You will have full access to this video content, and much, much more, upon completion of the program.
Jam-packed with inspiration and practical advice, this workshop will:
- Present dozens of highly successful new & revised group activities that have universal appeal, require few if any props & relate directly to your program’s key learning goals;
- Model a simple yet powerful four-step sequence called the Difference Model that is proven to engage people in their learning & create remarkably fun programs;
- Explore critical program design & facilitation skills such as how to engage unwilling participants & how to exceed expectations; and
- BONUS #1 – receive FREE copy of Serious Fun book (RRP$30)
- BONUS #2 – one-month trial of playmeo’s activity database.
Registration – Individuals $47 or Three People for only $97
Spaces are limited, and these workshops always sell-out in advance. Register today!
If you have questions, please contact Mark.