Thank you for visiting playmeo.com and accessing our resources.
There is nothing unusual or particularly onerous about these terms, conditions, statements and policies, but your visit and use of our resources is wholly governed by them.
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) will apply to you when you join our Services or purchase our Goods through the playmeo website at www.playmeo.com (Website.)
The capitalised terms in this document have the following meanings:
- ‘Goods’ means online or physical products such as ebooks, books, equipment and any other products to be sold by us to you through our Website.
- ‘Resources’ means our materials in relation to games and activities on our Website.
- ‘Services’ means access to our Resources and other services to be provided by us to you through our Website.
2. Membership of Services
You can join one or more of our membership categories (Membership Categories) as set out on our Website as follows:
- Individual Monthly Membership;
- Individual Annual Membership;
- Individual Lifetime Membership; and
- Enterprise (multi-user) Annual Membership.
Details of the Membership Categories including the entitlements attached to each category are published on our Website and amended from time to time. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with these categories before joining.
The membership price varies depending on the Membership Category set out above and is the amount published on our Website and amended from time to time.
The membership price published on our Website is shown in US dollars and must be paid in US dollars unless you reside in Australia or New Zealand (in which case you pay in your local currency) or as otherwise agreed with playmeo. Any fees and exchange rates applicable must be paid by you with the net amount received by us being that described in the membership application.
Prices quoted by us will include delivery charges, GST or other taxes or charges that may apply at the time of invoicing unless specifically stated otherwise.
Payment of Membership Price
You may choose to pay the membership price for the chosen Membership Category through the payment gateway on our Website. Upon the receipt of your full payment, the payment gateway will provide you with an invoice and/or receipt for your purchase.
You do not have to be a member of our Services to have access to a variety of free program resources, such as group activities, ebooks, video tutorials and webinars on our Website.
By joining any Membership Category through our Website and upon the receipt of your full payment, you are entitled to:
- Use our unlimited source of Resources for the period of membership depending on your Membership Category as follows:
- The Monthly Membership will provide you with unlimited access to our Resources for a one-month period as from the date of membership through our Website.
- The Annual Membership will provide you with unlimited access to our Resources for a one-year period as from the date of your membership through our Website.
- The Lifetime Membership will provide you with unlimited access to our Resources for an unlimited period as from the date of your membership.
- The Enterprise (multi-user) Membership will provide you and your team with unlimited access to our Resources for a one-year period as from the date of your membership through our website. Please note that there is a limit on the maximum number of users that may be connected to a particular Enterprise Membership depending upon the particular Enterprise Membership Category chosen.
- Upon the availability of appropriate technical platforms on our Website, upload content or make comments on our Website.
You agree to strictly comply with the Terms.
You agree to be bound by the following general obligations regarding comments and content on our website:
- playmeo prohibits content that is offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group, individual, country, religion etc, or is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or any harassing, bullying or discriminatory content.
- Any offensive or inappropriate language will result in immediate removal of the comment.
- Any comments that incite aggression or violence will result in instant removal from the Website and cancellation of the membership without any financial compensation.
- Any inappropriate content will result in the content being removed and the possible cancellation of the membership depending on the degree of inappropriateness.
- The degree of inappropriateness will be determined exclusively by us without any negotiation or appeal being entered into.
- Any form of bullying or personal attacks will lead to an immediate loss of membership.
- You agree that any content not following these Terms is regarded as inappropriate content and/or content which otherwise breaches these Terms.
3. Online Purchase of Goods
Offer and Acceptance
A quotation made by us is not an offer to sell Goods. We will not be bound to provide Goods to you until our offer is accepted in writing.
Place an Order with us
To place an order for our Goods, please follow the instructions within the ordering section of our Website.
We will provide our Goods with reasonable care and skill and comply with these Terms.
You are responsible for your conduct and ensuring that you comply with these Terms.
Prices and Payment
The price of our Goods will be in US dollars at the time of (purchase and) delivery unless you reside in Australia or New Zealand (in which case it is in your local currency) or otherwise agreed with playmeo. Prices quoted by us will include delivery charges, GST or other taxes or charges that may apply at the time of invoicing unless specifically stated otherwise.
You may choose to pay the amount stated in the order through the payment gateway on our Website. Upon the receipt of your full payment, our payment gateway will provide you with an invoice and/or receipt for your purchase.
Order Cancellation or Variation
Orders cannot be amended or cancelled by you unless the proposed variation or cancellation of orders by you is submitted to us in writing within 24 hours following the placing of the order. Any requested order cancellation or variation must be approved by us.
Once we receive your full payment, we will send your ordered product(s) to you immediately as a download.
Policy on Shipping of Physical Products
Once we receive your full payment, all physical product orders are dispatched within 1 to 2 days, with delivery expected to be:
- within 5 to 7 business days (Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm excluding public holidays) in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA; or
- between 7 and 14 days for all other countries.
Orders are sent via standard parcel services unless you choose expedited delivery at the time of order. If you require express delivery services, please let us know prior to placing an order so we can provide you with a quote for express delivery.
We use the following carrier(s) to deliver our orders – Australia Post, US Postal Service, or professional courier companies where express delivery is requested in accordance with clause 3 and its sub-sections of these Terms.
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using Australia Post will not have tracking numbers.
If your order has not arrived within the allotted time, please contact the shipping company, using the reference number supplied to you.
In the event that your order does not arrive by the estimated shipping time, please contact us and provide your order number, name and shipping details and we will lodge an investigation with the shipping carrier. If the investigation is unable to ascertain the location of the item through no fault of your own, we will replace your order and resend a new item on the next available business day after the completion of the investigation.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight and size of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page, you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be. At this point, you will have an opportunity to proceed to checkout or discontinue your order. A handling fee may also apply to your order and will be included in the shipping price.
Risk and Insurance
You bear the risk for Goods provided from the moment of delivery to your chosen point of delivery.
Claims and Returns
We understand that from time-to-time you may need to return an item to us. In order for your return to be processed, please contact us. Before contacting us, we ask that you read the below policy and instructions.
Change of Mind
Any return requests due to change of mind must be submitted in writing (email) within 2 business days of the recorded delivery date. All change of mind return requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are not obliged to provide a refund or replacement for return requests due to change of mind.
If we do accept your change of mind return request, the following terms are applicable:
- Items must be returned to us at a return address to be provided in perfect condition ready to be resold. Failure to package a returning item properly will result in no refund being sent to you and the product will be returned to you;
- Postage will not be paid by us; and
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
Damaged or Faulty Items
We guarantee that any goods purchased from our Website are of acceptable quality, reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are sold, and match the sample and any description provided on the Website. If you have received the wrong items or where an item has arrived damaged or faulty or in any way does not meet the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, please contact us within 2 business days of the recorded delivery date.
Where the items received do not meet the consumer guarantees set-out above or under the Australian Consumer Law, you must immediately return the item to us at a return address to be provided. Upon receipt of the item, you may then be entitled to the following remedies:
- a refund in relation to the items; or
- an identical replacement or one of similar value if available.
Incorrect Item Received
All orders for Goods will be confirmed by us with written confirmation of the order. It is your responsibility to check this confirmation.
If there are any discrepancies with this confirmation, you must advise us, in writing (email) within 2 business days of the date of the confirmation.
If the item you received is not what you ordered, we require notification within 2 business days of the recorded delivery date.
Where the item received is incorrect, you must immediately return the item to us at a return address to be provided. Upon receipt of the item, we will then send the correct item to you.
To qualify for a replacement, the item(s) must be returned in perfect condition ready to be resold. Failure to package a returning item properly will result in no replacement being sent to you and the product will be returned to you. Postage will be paid by us.
How Long Will It Take?
Once the returned items are received, we will make every effort to process the return claim within 2 business days. Where refunds are issued to a credit card account, the refund may not appear on your credit card statement until a future billing cycle, depending on the policy of your credit card provider.
Change of Ownership
You also agree to notify us, within 7 days, in writing of any change of ownership of your business or of directorships in the case you are acting on behalf of an organisation or any other change that may affect this agreement.
You may be liable for any incurred loss as a result of your failure to notify us of any such change within the period specified above.
In agreeing to these Terms you agree that we have a lien over all Goods in your possession belonging to you to secure payment of any or all amounts outstanding from time to time.
4. Intellectual Property
We respect the right to intellectual property and require you to do so as well. You are liable for any third party claim in relation to any alleged infringement of intellectual property rights when you post any photos or comments on our Website.
5. Confidential Information
If we provide you with any confidential information, you will keep this information confidential and not disclose it to any third party without prior consent from us or unless legally obliged to do so.
This confidentiality obligation also applies to us.
6. Renewal of Your Membership
All memberships are renewed by us automatically (at the end of each cycle of the relevant membership) unless cancelled by you in accordance with clause 7 of these Terms.
7. If You Wish to Cancel Your Membership
You may cancel your membership through our Website (via your My Account portal) at any time.
To receive a full refund of the membership fee, you must cancel your membership in accordance with the cancellation window identified below:
- Individual Monthly Membership – within 7 days of purchase of a new monthly membership or within 7 days or renewing your monthly membership;
- Individual Annual Membership – within 30 days of purchasing a new annual membership or within 7 days of renewing your annual membership;
- Enterprise (multi-user) Membership – within 30 days of purchasing a new annual membership or within 7 days of renewing your annual membership.
The only exception to this policy is if an annual membership is activated after a Free Trial (7 or 30 days) has expired (and your credit card is subsequently charged,) you will not be eligible for a refund.
8. Limitation of Our Liability
We will provide the Services and Goods through our Website with reasonable care and skill. However, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage in the following cases:
- If we are unable to provide our services to you due to any reasons beyond our control; or
- For any loss you suffer when using our Website in any case.
9. Resolving Disputes
We would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have regarding our Website and Services. By becoming a member of our Website and consequently accepting these Terms, you agree to take reasonable steps to resolve any dispute that may arise by writing to us (email) and informally outlining the issues you have. We will also take reasonable steps to resolve this dispute informally.
Furthermore, you and playmeo collectively agree to resolve any claims relating to our provision of services, and the Terms, through the use of mediation or arbitration. This agreement ensures that we both utilise alternative dispute resolution mechanisms before resorting to formal litigation.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
11. Changes to the Terms
We may need to revise these Terms from time to time without notice. However, we will post the latest version of these Terms on our Website. If a change meaningfully alters these Terms we will notify you (for example, via email.)
If you continue to use our Services, you agree to be bound by the changes made to the Terms.
Ask A Question