If you love digesting podcast episodes, I invite you to dive into the latest Learning at the Edge episode from our friends at the Institute for Experiential Learning.
In this episode, host Kay Peterson teases out the following stories and tidbits of information:
- How adventure-based programming captured transformed my life
- Why losing my high paid consulting job was a pivotal point in my journey to become an experiential educator
- Why taking fun seriously is so critical to the development of human beings
- How intentionally leveraging connection before content to engage participants in a program
- Why relationships matter more than the content
- The powerful distinction between ‘safe’ and ‘brave’ learning spaces
- What Challenge by Choice practically looks like with a real group.
People who know me will not be surprised by the energy and enthusiasm evident in this Learning at the Edge podcast episode. Whether this is new to you or not, I encourage you to click the link above and enjoy a brief moment of inspiration.
I hope you will resonate with my message.