In these times of the current pandemic, the world has rushed to embrace online platforms to engage their audiences and deliver content. As a result,…
It’s the new year, and perhaps you’ve chosen to set some new goals or resolutions. But, do you have a plan for how you’ll actually achieve your goals?
Below is a simple, new goal-setting tool from The Hundredth Monkey – Nate Folan’s new activity book – to help you navigate your year.
Inspired by the concept of a GPS, it empowers you to set a goal, track your progress, and check-in if you get lost or need to start anew. Even more, it encourages you to determine a plan for success and invite the support you may desire or need.
Simply, the GPS (Goal, Plan, Support) is a mnemonic device that helps you move towards your goal in three simple steps:
1. GOAL – Record your goal.
– Write, draw, collage, or sing your goal or intention. Be specific.
2. PLAN – Develop a plan.
– What is the timeframe for your goal to be accomplished?
– What action steps will you take to accomplish your goal?
– How will you measure and track your progress towards your goal?
– How often will you assess your progress?
3. SUPPORT – Invite the support you desire or need.
– What resources are available to you?
– Who can support you in achieving your goal and how?
– What support can you offer yourself?
Okay. Now, in the words of Seth Godin, go make something happen!
Taken from Nate Folan’s adventure programming blog.
Sign-up today to join our elite community of teachers & trainers and get access to 400+ activities.
We offer Monthly & Annual plans for Individuals & Annual plans for Schools & Corporates with multiple users.
Register for our newsletter & receive a FREE copy of our 30-page ebook Sure-Fire: Ice-Breakers & Group Games. Ideal for all groups, 100% fun.