If you are looking for my free program templates, and have not been automatically redirected to http://seriousfunbook.com/free-programs, please click the link.
For ease of access, I have divided the templates into five categories:
- Get-To-Know-You Programs – highly interactive sessions which invite people to laugh, mix and share.
- Fun Community-Building Programs – fun programs which strengthen relationships and generate lots of positive energy.
- Team-Development Programs – interactive sessions which purposefully develop trust, communication and team skills.
- Conference Energisers – simple, fun exercises suited to large groups of people in seated environments.
- Warm-Up & High-Energy Programs – high-energy sessions which aim to raise a sweat and a lot of smiles.
In case you missed it, click here to download the forty free program templates.
To purchase a copy of Serious Fun, click here.
All of the activities referenced in Serious Fun are sourced from playmeo’s online database of group games and activities.