I get asked a lot by many people if they can ‘pick my brain.’
Grab a coffee, do lunch, connect on a phone or Zoom call, etc. Twenty minutes here, 30 minutes there. You know the drill.
Every fibre of my being wants to say “YES” – after all, I’m in the business of helping people connect. And I am deeply aware of and grateful for the many powerful connections I have formed in a career that spans 30+ years.
In practice though, I simply do not have the time to satisfy all of these requests. Evidently, I am not superhuman.
In an effort to respect my commitment to playmeo members and a busy calendar, I often have to say no. It’s never personal, I simply can not manage it all.
Here’s the good news…
I’ve developed a number of resources that respect and leverage your time and mine. Scroll down this page to browse all of the ways I can help you.
Thanks for reaching out.
Free coaching and mentor support (at any time) is just one of the many benefits of being a playmeo member. That’s right, free.
Join one of our popular annual plans and my time will be yours.Join Now
‘Pick Your Brain’ Session
Book a one-on-one consultation with me to earn my full attention. I promise you will leave our time together brimming with solutions and feeling inspired.
These sessions are ideal if you want to:
- Review the design &/or effectiveness of a new or existing program;
- Learn how to engage your groups more effectively;
- Discuss the perfect group game or activities to meet your program needs;
- Discover how to adapt your in-person activities to a virtual setting;
- Explore how to build stronger connections and trust in your group;
- Discuss how to write a book;
- Explore the secrets behind playmeo’s successful business model; and
- Be mentored in your journey to become an experiential trainer like me.
playmeo offers a wide variety of free program resources to get you started:
- A free Group Games App for smartphone and tablet devices;
- Browse dozens of free group games & activities as featured in our online database;
- Download our free ebook Top Ten Ice-Breaker & Group Games – see footer; and
- Watch our online learning series of free Facilitator Tips video tutorials.
Learn More About My Journey
Visit this page to learn more about my personal and professional journey to fully appreciate my 30+ year overnight success.