SERIOUS FUN WORKSHOP:
Learn The Art & Science of Building Connections Before Content
Practical one-day training for experiential educators, teachers & program leaders who want to engage & strengthen the relationships of young people in their programs
Research clearly shows that programs which intentionally develop trusting & healthy relationships out-perform all other programs on so many levels – greater participation, stronger communities & extremely happy young people.
Tuesday 13 August 2019 8:30am – 4:30pm
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Group Discounts Apply – call 0413 075 123 for details
Fun group games & activities are one of the most powerful (and attractive) ways to help people connect, and strong relationships amplify the results of whatever you’re trying to get done (no matter your content.)
This NEW, highly interactive workshop will guide you through a sequence of presentations, discussions and incredibly fun group activities in which you will learn:
- The three universal truths of programming & the impact these have on the success of your curriculum;
- The latest research which proves that inviting young people to play, share, trust and build connections is the most powerful pathway to their success & wellbeing;
- Dozens of new, innovative & highly enjoyable activities which you can immediately integrate into your setting which invite students to connect to one another & build healthy relationships;
- Simple, yet powerful, sequential framework that is proven to create remarkably fun programs; and
- Critical program leadership skills to help you inspire, equip & empower your group to be the best it can be.
BONUS #1: FREE one month’s subscription to playmeo’s activity database (featuring 420+ activities;) and
BONUS #2: a FREE copy of Mark’s book Serious Fun.
Registration includes refreshments & a light lunch.
Mark Collard is an experiential trainer, speaker & author based in Melbourne, Australia. As the founder & director of playmeo, an innovative professional development company based in Australia, Mark is best known for hosting the largest online database of interactive games & activities in the world. He has written five best-selling books including No Props No Problem, Count Me In & Serious Fun.
Serious Fun Training Workshop – Tuesday 13 August 2019
HURRY – Limited spaces.
Group Discounts apply – call 0413 075 123 for details.