This page features links to a variety of innovative resources which are useful to experiential educators, classroom teachers, camp leaders and corporate trainers.
You can access and download (for free in many cases) the following resources:
- Group Games and Activities Database – browse 530+ free and premium activity write-ups, video tutorials, program templates, etc. You can find dozens of ice-breakers, get-to-know-you activities, energisers, trust exercises, problem-solving activities, team-building events, tag games and reflection tips and strategies.
- Best-Selling Books & Resources – including No Props No Problem, Count Me In, Silver Bullets, Serious Fun, Ubuntu Cards, We Connect Cards, We Engage Cards, Connectiles and so much more.
- Top Ten Ice-Breakers & Group Games – free ebook download featuring ten of the most successful ice-breakers and group games ever.
- YouTube Channel – free videos featuring expert facilitation & leadership of dozens of group games, hosted by playmeo’s founder Mark Collard.
- Facilitation Tips video tutorials series – view our series of 60 short video tutorials featuring Mark Collard sharing some of the most useful and practical leadership tips to help you engage your group and deliver remarkably fun group-based programs.
- Free Group Games & Activities App – available for both iOS and Android, download it today.
If you’re looking for something, and can’t find it, or would like to share something of value to other visitors to this site, please let us know.