Welcome to the playmeo Community
This is a safe space to discuss all things regarding the program design and leadership of fun group games & activities.
playmeo’s mission is to help people connect and to inspire, equip and empower our members to make this happen in their programs.
We created this community to be a place where it’s easy to communicate genuinely, build relationships, and have fun hanging out. That said, we must anticipate that not all shared content will achieve these goals – so we have community guidelines to outline what we do and don’t allow here.
These guidelines ensure that all members experience a sense of belonging, but not at the expense of anyone else. All users must follow these rules, which apply to all parts of our platform, including your content.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
This is a community we build together, and we need your help to make it the best it can be.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- Respect each other.
- Remember to criticise ideas, not people. Use words to describe the behaviour, not the person.
- Avoid name-calling, ad hominem attacks, responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content, and knee-jerk contradiction. Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.
- Resist the temptation to promote events, products or opportunities that do not expressly relate to the use and value of group games & activities.
- If you disagree with someone, try to understand and share their feelings before you address them. This will promote a respectful and friendly atmosphere where people feel comfortable asking questions, participating in discussions, and contributing.
- Communicating with strangers on the internet can be awkward. Try to use clear language, and think about how it will be received by the other person.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger.
If you see something that concerns you, report it to us immediately. We are all responsible for the health of this community, not just playmeo team members.
You can email us with feedback, questions or issues about our online community anytime. We read every piece of correspondence and will do our best to look after you and all our members.
Send Us Feedback