In a perfect world, every playmeo subscription will meet every person’s needs, and function without error, failure or disappointment. However, as we all live in the real world, the following cancellation policies (as read together with our standard terms and conditions) will guide our collective expectations when things change or don’t go to plan:
- All subscriptions to playmeo’s activity database recur every month (in the case of Monthly plans) or every 12 months (in the case of Annual plans.)
- All subscriptions renew automatically, and fees are charged directly to the credit card connected to your account.
- There is no lock-in contract. You may cancel your subscription at any time, and continue to access playmeo’s resources until your current subscription period expires.
- Cancellation can be effected by visiting My Account > My Subscription tab in your account profile and clicking the Cancel button.
- All renewal notices and invoices/receipts are sent directly to the email address connected to your account.
- If you are in any way unsatisfied with your playmeo subscription, you may seek a full 100% refund at any time within thirty (30) days of the start of your confirmed Annual subscription, or seven (7) days of your most recent renewal date in the case of Monthly subscriptions.
- To request a refund, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us. Refunds are typically transacted within 48 hours and will be applied directly to your credit card.
Got a Question? Contact Us