In a perfect world, every playmeo membership will meet every person’s needs and function without error, failure or disappointment.
However, as we all live in the real world, the following renewal, cancellation & refund policies (as read together with our standard terms and conditions) will guide our collective expectations when things change or don’t go to plan.
- All memberships recur (or renew) every month in the case of Monthly plans or every 12 months in the case of Annual plans.
- All memberships renew automatically and fees are charged to the credit card connected to your account.
- All renewal notices and invoices/receipts are sent to the email address connected to your account.
- You can switch off the auto-renew process by visiting My Account > Dashboard > Edit Membership tab.
- There is no lock-in contract. You may cancel your membership at any time.
- Cancellation can be effected by visiting My Account > Dashboard > Edit Membership tab and clicking the Cancel button.
- Once cancelled, your account will switch to ‘Pending Cancellation’ status which is just a fancy way of saying that you will retain full, unlimited access to all of playmeo’s resources until your plan expires.
- Simply cancelling your membership will not issue a refund, but it will prevent further charges being made to your credit card.
- If you are in any way unsatisfied with your playmeo membership, you can receive a full and immediate refund at any time within the following parameters:
- Monthly Membership – 7 days of joining or renewing, or
- Any Annual Membership – 30 days of joining or 7 days of renewing.
- The only exception to this policy is if an annual membership is activated after a Free Trial (7 or 30 days) has expired (and your credit card is subsequently charged,) you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds are not automatic, so please contact us to request a refund (if necessary) within these time frames. As soon as a refund is approved, your membership will be cancelled immediately which means you lose all membership benefits and privileges.
- Refunds are typically transacted within 48 hours and will be applied to the credit card which was originally charged.
Ask A Question