A fellow facilitator, Jacinta Cubis, has just finished an e-book about the top tell-tale signs that your online meetings need help and – importantly – how to fix them.
It’s called HUM and is full of practical and easy-to-use tips and tricks to get online meetings and workshops humming.
Jacinta highlights a few of the tell-tale signs that online meetings may be in need of a service, for example:
- Everyone talks over each another
- People talk for too long
- Frustrated with unfamiliarity with online meeting platforms
- We feel drained afterwards
- We feel rushed and want more time to explore discussion points
- Don’t enjoy looking up people’s nostrils.
Maybe your online meetings need help with these issues, too?
Some problems are easier to fix than others. Jacinta’s book HUM does just that and I thought you might find it useful.
One of playmeo’s most useful interactive exercises called ID Numbers is referenced in the book as a way to solve one of the problems.
You can download HUM here.