'More Than Just Fun' Workshop
UNH Browne Center - 26 July 2013
An Outrageously Fun, Professional Development Workshop
for Teachers, Outdoor Educators & Recreation Staff
- Learn stacks of new activities which build confidence, team-skills and well-being
- Learn how to engage your student & adult learners immediately
- Discover why your ice-breakers aren't working
- Experience first-hand a simple three step progamming model
- Explore critical 'soft-skills' to improve your group & activity leadership
- Bonus subscription to playmeo.com to access 220+ group games & activities online
Mark Collard, one of Australia's foremost adventure educators, author of two top-selling activity books, international Project Adventure trainer & founder of playmeo, is coming to the UNH Browne Center (USA) for one day only.
UNH Browne Center, Durham, NH
Friday 26 July 9:00am-4:00pm
Exclusive Early Bird Registration only $67.00
(after 14 July - $127.00)
Nothing beats direct experience, and that's what Mark offers in this innovative, fun and activity-based one-day workshop.
Specifically designed for teachers and experiential educators, this workshop will invite you to play, share, trust and learn, ultimately inspiring and equipping you to squeeze more than just fun from your programs.
Mark guarantees that his workshop WILL be one of the best & most enjoyable professional development programs you'll ever do! Or, you don't pay.
At a glance, Mark will...
- Present a series of highly successful group activities that have universal appeal, require few if any props, and relate directly to key learning outcomes;
- Model a simple yet powerful program philosophy that is proven to foster a safe learning environment & can be used with almost any group;
- Explore critical program design and facilitation (soft) skills such as how to engage your 'students' immediately, how to deliver successful ice-breakers, the value of sequencing, the power of injecting large doses of FUNN into your programs, etc; and
- BONUS: Get a complimentary subscription to playmeo.com (valued at $47) giving you unlimited access to the world's largest online database of group activities for 12 months after the workshop.
Who Should Attend?
All educators. The program is jam-packed with content suitable for everyone, novice & experienced practitioners alike. If, at the end of the workshop, you're not satisfied, Mark will happily give you your money back.
What To Bring?
Refreshments are provided, but please bring your lunch, notepad & pen, hat, sunscreen and a foracious appetite to laugh and have fun.
Got a question? Contact Mark.